Хей, така и така си тук, защо не се регистрираш ? Това е едно от най-новите рпг-та. Влез и се забавлявай! blushh

ИндексCalendarВъпроси/ОтговориТърсенеПотребителиПотребителски групиРегистрирайте сеВход
Вход
Потребител:
Парола:
Искам да влизам автоматично с всяко посещение: 
:: Забравих си паролата!
Latest topics
» Нещо , което болния ми мозък породи вчера
Вто Мар 08, 2011 3:35 pm by Charismatica

» Какво ще направиш ако предишния те целуне?
Вто Мар 08, 2011 3:31 pm by spaydi

» --Отбори--
Сря Мар 02, 2011 11:53 am by spaydi

» Лайто Ягами
Сря Мар 02, 2011 11:46 am by spaydi

» ! Профили !
Пет Яну 28, 2011 6:18 pm by Харуко Йоури

» --- ЛаФчЕ 2~
Вто Яну 25, 2011 11:15 am by Нао Сора

» Тренировъчна площадка 1 [Отбор Шиг]
Вто Яну 25, 2011 11:09 am by Нао Сора

» Тренировъчна площадка 1 [ Отбор Ямако]
Нед Яну 23, 2011 3:04 pm by Надара Саме

» Академията
Вто Яну 18, 2011 1:15 am by Надара Саме

Top posters
Ай Хи Ками

Баннат недъг

Надара Саме

Хиро

Кагами Райто

Харуко Йоури

Маю на Ми

Хагакуре Кайрен

Неро

Нао Сора

Кой е онлайн?
Онлайн е 1 потребител: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 1 Гост

Нула

Най-много потребители онлайн: 14, на Пет Дек 24, 2010 3:16 pm
Търсене

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Dead By April

Предишната тема Следващата тема Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Мио Акияма

Брой мнения : 55
Дата на регистрация : 25.12.2010

Герой на потребителя
Възраст: 13
Фракция: Академик

ПисанеЗаглавие: Dead By April   Съб Дек 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Dead by April is a Swedish metal band from Gothenburg, formed in February 2007. The band consists of Jimmie Strimell, Zandro Santiago, Marcus Wesslén and Alex Svenningsson. They released their self-titled debut album in May 2009. In 2010 the two guitarists, Pontus Hjelm and Johan Olsson, left the band. Pontus, however, will still be the songwriter for the band and will be acting as a "session" player on their new album and on upcoming tours.

Early days and debut album (2007 - 2010)
The band was formed in early 2007, when Jimmie Strimmel, then lead singer of Nightrage, decided to collaborate with songwriter Pontus Hjelm to form Dead by April. During the band's early days in 2007 and 2008, the band never released any physical media, though most of the songs that they gave to friends were fast leaked out to several peer-to-peer-sites, with the first songs being "Lost" and "Stronger".[1] During this time, they also played in local venues around Gothenburg. Without having released any merchandise, the band still spawned one radio single, "Falling Behind". In 2008, the band received two awards, both for Best Newcomer, on "Swedish Metal Awards" and "Bandit Rock Awards"[2] on August 3, 2009 through Spinefarm. Thereby, on July 21, 2009, while touring in the UK tour with Skindred, Dead by April announced that the track "Angels of Clarity" would be their next UK single.[1] The band also announced a second Swedish single, "What Can I Say".[3]
March 27, 2010 Dead by April headlined the Norwegian festival 'Rock mot Rus' together with several Norwegian acts such as Turdus Musicus, Moddi, Cyaneed, Jodski, Purified in Blood etc.[4] The band continued touring with Purified in Blood until early May.[5]
[edit]Love Like Blood, new line-up and second album (2010 - 2011)
On April 23, 2010, it was announced on the band's official MySpace page that Pontus Hjelm (guitarist, songwriter and singer) had officially left Dead by April. The reason for his departure was because he didn't want to continue as a band member, he wanted to focus on being a songwriter. Although Pontus would no longer be an official band member, he wanted to continue writing music for Dead by April, telling the fans that "nothing is different in the songwriting department". The replacement for Pontus Hjelm became Zandro Santiago. Although Zandro only provides vocals, the band felt that it did not change much of the sound to continue with only one guitarist.[6]
On May 17, the band released the fourth single of their debut album. Unlike any other Dead by April-single release, this single was a double A-Side entitled "Love Like Blood/Promise Me". Besides that "Love Like Blood" is a Killing Joke cover, it marks the very first track recorded by Dead by April with their new singer, Zandro Santiago. "Promise Me", however, already appeared on the album.[5]
On October 22, 2010, it was announced that Johan would be leaving the band, citing "personal issues", as well as focusing on his clothing range.[7] The band is now searching for a new guitarist via FaceBook and YouTube.[8] However, they later revealed on their FaceBook page that Pontus would be acting as a "session" player on their upcoming album and whilst on tour.
During Dead by April's UK tour with My Passion guitarist Joel Nilsson was replacing Johan before Johan left the band.
In August, 2010, they released a teaser for a new song called "Within My Heart", which will be released, along with the new album, in early 2011, though no title or track list has been released yet. The album is said to be heavier and more dynamic than their self-titled album.[9] The song "More Than Yesterday" has been played live on tour in the UK and Sweden and will feature on the new album, as well as the compilation album, "Stronger". Jimmie released a demo recording of it on his YouTube channel.[10]
On December 7, it was announced that a new compilation album called "Stronger" will be released on January 10, 2011. It contains a demo version of "More Than Yesterday", 3 heavier versions of their songs and some tracks that have already been released.
During shows in Russia DeathDestruction drummer Jonas Ekdahl was replacing Alexander while he is resting his ears. Jonas will remain as session drummer for the coming 3 to 5 months.[11][12] They played in russia another new song called "You Should Know".
[edit]Members

Current members
Jimmie Strimell – vocals (2007 - present)
Zandro Santiago - vocals (2010 - present)
Marcus Wesslén – bass guitar (2007 - present)
Alexander Svenningson – drums (2007 - present)
Former members
Johan Olsson – guitars (2007 - 2010)
Pontus Hjelm - guitars, vocals (2007 - 2010)
Henric Carlsson - bass (2007)
Johan Eskilsson - guitars
Session Members
Pontus Hjelm - guitars, vocals (2010 - 2011)
Jonas Ekdahl - drums (2010 - 2011)
Joel Nilsson - guitars (2010)
[edit]Discography

[edit]Studio albums
Title Release date Label
Dead by April May 13, 2009 Universal Music Group
[edit]Compilations
Title Release date Label
Stronger January 10, 2011 Universal Music Group
[edit]Singles
Year Single Album
2007 "Falling Behind (Demo)" Dead by April